some neighbors just suck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Too true. It's problem a good thing anyway. Even though I feel 100% that I'd be helping you out immensely, I'm fairly certain my wife just might not see it the same way.. . .

Wives tend to get bent out of shape over husbands looking at other women. At the moment mine is 1300 miles away but then she's not anal about me looking at other women like most wives tend to be. It's nice to have my wife point out a good looking gal for me to look at from time to time. :thumb:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my town, its illegal. I've already had the cops out on a guy I have talked to once and given poop bags to. From what the cop said, tickets like those provide a nice drop in the bucket for municipal funds. I guess that means its a substantial ticket around here.

If he really wanted to, he could add trespassing, depositing waste on private property without consent, and assault.

Also if memory serves me right, a HOA can not keep you from putting a 18" dish on your home.

Correct. Rear of the home can be defined as preferential, but it may be put any place else in order to get a signal as long as it doesn't impose on common property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom