Someone PLEASE Help Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a Friday night, weather's perfect, and I've got nothing to do. Girlfriend is tired, roommate is sick, and I'm bored out of my mind. Surely there's someone in the same situation as me. Any help here?

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat..... bored and nothing to do.... I've been trying to watch some TV but can't get into it.

If I could find a scary movie or something, that's what I'm feeling right now. But I'm too lazy to even reach for the remote. I got my butt beat at racquetball about an hour or so ago, and even though I'm wide awake, there's just no energy to move my arms.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could find a scary movie or something, that's what I'm feeling right now. But I'm too lazy to even reach for the remote. I got my butt beat at racquetball about an hour or so ago, and even though I'm wide awake, there's just no energy to move my arms.

I got up extra early to go to the gym, expecting not to do much else physically all day. Ended up having to go for a mile run (I know it's just a mile, but I HATE running), then had to ground fight different people for an hour or so..... which totally ruined my plan to be lazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom