Straight Razor Shave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Got the pleasure of enjoying my first straight razor shave today. Been on my to do list for several years and never seem to be in the right place at the right time. 50's barber shop in downtown Enid, would highly recommend. 50's music in the background was ok, a squeeky ceiling fan turning would have been more relaxing though. Anyone else done this?

T

TheMcs

Not yet, on my list also. I've decided to get away from the chain clippers and get back to a barbershop, just haven't done it yet. Usually in too much of a hurry.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA! Just got one yesterday at a little barbershop in downtown Henryetta. It kind of makes you feel kind of old-school and high class at the same time. No cheesy music in this shop.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought about that before, but have always had vivid flashes of some old dude with on-set parkinsons knicking me in the jugular! NO THANK YOU!!!! I will do it myself. Nobody gets close to me neck or my eyes with anything sharp and potentially blood draining! LOL..

Latest posts

Top Bottom