Suppressor laws.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that the number of manufactures will go up, and the prices will drop just like AR's

If 1/10 of the people that say only the $200 is stopping the from buying (or excessive government oversight), then it will create a buying frenzy which the current supply and manufacturing capabilities will not support. This will drive prices up considerably until the industry can support it. Then you will see the prices drop.

Look at what happened with AR15 lowers and associated parts. I predict it would be very similar.

I’ll just take my $200 kick in nads and wait time. If it they ever get removed from the registry, cool. But I don’t expect to get the application fee back.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If 1/10 of the people that say only the $200 is stopping the from buying (or excessive government oversight), then it will create a buying frenzy which the current supply and manufacturing capabilities will not support. This will drive prices up considerably until the industry can support it. Then you will see the prices drop.

Look at what happened with AR15 lowers and associated parts. I predict it would be very similar.

I’ll just take my $200 kick in nads and wait time. If it they ever get removed from the registry, cool. But I don’t expect to get the application fee back.
Right... but....I don't wear my tin foil hat often but let's say this were to pass. Well, I'd give it a year before magically, one would be used in a mass shooting of some sort. Again....I don't usually channel Jerry Fletcher..... but I'd almost guarantee it would happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom