Surprise! Slab Leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we have a late Christmas present in the form of a hot water slab leak, in the kids bathroom. No water in the house thankfully, but we can hear it running, the hot water comes out of the faucet immediately instead of having to wait for it and there are several tiles that are warm to the touch. Oh well, that is $1500 that we didn't need anyway, plumer is already here.
Went through my foundation 4 times last year, I feel your pain. I just installed pen instead of dealing with the hot water leak.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MY son woke up this morning and his toilet puked and flooded over into the bedrooms and a foot into the living room.
They had a plumbing company out 2 times and nothing in the lines so something down stream of their lines if backing up and they get other peoples poo puked out into their floors.

I think time to call the city.
I bet he would rather have a slab water leak.
There is things I like about living in the country!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how much more expensive it is to do a conventional floor vs slab on new construction these days. I see some big benefits to having access to everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom