Survival Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On gunbroker, $500 and up.

Here is mine:
ai51.tinypic.com_2ch3rww.jpg

Chopped and wrapped, the only way to go!! Looks nice!!

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a .22 you can check out the Browning .22 Semi-Auto Take-Down Rifle. I like mine, i think norico made a knock off one that you can get cheaper..

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a .22 you can check out the Browning .22 Semi-Auto Take-Down Rifle. I like mine, i think norico made a knock off one that you can get cheaper..

Similar, but a slightly different vein- the Ruger MkII 10". Use a pair of 6" hardwood or aluminum dowels, maybe 1/4" diameter, for steady-stix, and they are scarey accurate.

Edit to add; Niiiice, dustin!:thumb:

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The old Remington Model 24's (and 241's in .22 Short) were the same takedown design.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
don't care for AR-7/Henry survival rifle... sure it's super compact and cool
but the AR-7 variant I owned was not very reliable... feedback from others indicate mine was not alone.

like to have an M-6 survival weapon, but finding one is another story. also too expensive to qualify

my current fav is the little CZ 452 Scout ... deadly accurate, compact, reliable and cheap.
meets all the requirements for me except large caliber option.

Henry Survival Rifle!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom