Survival Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of our esteemed fellow members picked up a near-mint M6 at the Ada gunshow last week. You just never can tell what you're gonna run across at those little shows.

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a used single shot .22LR will do, you might look around for a “boy’s rifle” like the Stevens “Little Scout” 14 1/2. A single knob breaks it down into two parts, the rolling block action can be operated with one hand, and it weights about two ½ pounds. These seem to rising in price lately, but you should be able to find one with good rifling for about $200.

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of our esteemed fellow members picked up a near-mint M6 at the Ada gunshow last week. You just never can tell what you're gonna run across at those little shows.

You saw it. What is cool is that this one is even more rare.

22 hornet on the top,
410 3" mag on the bottom

Shot it today, boy what a weapon. It is a keeper.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love all the ideas and input... What got me thinking about a compact "survival" rifle was the fold up glock pistol that magpul was tinkering with. Will that ever come out?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love all the ideas and input... What got me thinking about a compact "survival" rifle was the fold up glock pistol that magpul was tinkering with. Will that ever come out?

the FMG-9

I dont think they went into civilian production with it. Sweet though

Latest posts

Top Bottom