Suspect arrested in shooting of 2 Compton police officers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bond is set at over $6 mil so at least the Judges and DAs are trying to appear reasonably sane.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He'll have hopefully 40-60 years to regret what he did, the female if shot in the jaw is disfigured for life. Probably blew some teeth out also.
Hope so, just don't see this type of person ever regretting what they have done. They will just stew in their anger with the system, and how it is against his particular group. Oh well, better in prison than in public where he could do more damage.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope so, just don't see this type of person ever regretting what they have done. They will just stew in their anger with the system, and how it is against his particular group. Oh well, better in prison than in public where he could do more damage.
I thought at one time you could get the death sentence for attempted capital murder in some places. I'm sure probably not in California I would bet. Taxpayers should not have to pay to feed this piece of garbage for the next 50 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom