The Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks are tiotally relaible and excellent firearms. I frefer the ergonomics of my S&W 99 which has been totally relaible with a wide variety of reloads. In my hand the S&W 99 ergonomics are afr superior to the Glock's and my S&W M&P9 has an edge over the S&W99 in the ergonomics department.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. They go bang every time
2. Best after market parts around
3. Check parts for repair and cheap mags
4. Ability to shoot 4 calibers in one gun (G23). .357 sig, 40 S&W, 9mm w/conv barrel, and .22 LR with an AA slide.
5. Good out of the box and they don't cost an arm and a leg.

Preacher99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like all glocks, but love 9mm glocks better than the others. Reliability, durability, capacity, weight, etc... I used to hate them, for no reason other than everyone loved them, but after trying my g19 I was hooked.

That being said, I know carry a M&Pc 40 and love it. While not disowning glock, I am definitely getting hooked on the M&Ps.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a compensated Sig 229 Sport with same general specs as my G22, and even though the Sig is a "nicer"(much more expensive) DA/SA pistol, I would take my Glock over it any day. It feels perfectly balanced in my hand and even though it is DAO, the trigger pull is smooth and easy to operate.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been a Glock owner for over 10 years I used to hate them just because they were not like other handguns that I was used to shooting. Then one day a friend of mine had me shoot his and I have owned at least one Glock since. I have never really taken apart a Glock except to clean it but tonight I broke mine all the way down to replace some aftermarket parts and replace them with the factory parts.(that is a different story for later) Since I have never taken one apart all the way I called a buddy of mine and asked him about it and after 5 minutes on the phone I felt ready to take it down and I was really amazed at how simple it was. I have taken apart a bunch of different guns and the Glock is definitely the easiest one had it apart and back together in just a matter of minutes. If you want an awesome weapon right out of the box it is my opinion that the Glock is that weapon the only other handgun that I have liked right out of the box was a Magnum Research baby eagle in .40 it was a nice feeling gun and it shot good too.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. They go bang every time
2. Best after market parts around
3. Check parts for repair and cheap mags
4. Ability to shoot 4 calibers in one gun (G23). .357 sig, 40 S&W, 9mm w/conv barrel, and .22 LR with an AA slide.
5. Good out of the box and they don't cost an arm and a leg.

Number 1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom