The storm thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not worried @ all. Stuff like this doesn't bother me. We have a woodstove and everything else is propane. My father in law called the hubby telling us to run to the store and get stocked up, he is freaking out cause we said we would be fine. Its just funning to me how people get during storms.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not worried @ all. Stuff like this doesn't bother me. We have a woodstove and everything else is propane. My father in law called the hubby telling us to run to the store and get stocked up, he is freaking out cause we said we would be fine. Its just funning to me how people get during storms.

I just seen where you are from. I spent a few months in Copan building cell towers. I loved eating at that truck stop going out of town, can't remember what highway it was but I loved the food and the people were great.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching news channel 4 now. They have already issued a major winter storm warning. They are suppose to supply ice/snow totals before the end of the news.

Admit it, you are watching channel 4 to look at Emily...I know I do..damn nice sweater puppies on that chick..:mosh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom