The unthinkable happened! My dope dealing ffl got raided!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudaJimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you what man. You can't make stuff better than this up.

Hey guys,
I haven't been on here much lately due to school but I just received the worst news ever from my FFL. ***** sent him two rifles and two receivers that he just completed a couple days ago. I used this guy once last year to get my *** ****** Maadis. Anyway, I had arranged to get the rifles tomorrow when I just got this email:

I got some real bad news for you man.

Tonight I was raided by a joint DEA / ATF task force in connection with my day job at the cannabis dispensary. They actually revoked my FFL and took every fire arm I was in possession of, which included your guns and receivers.

They are currently in federal custody while I await process of my charges, and they may at some future point be returned depending on how my charges go.

I guess at this point to make things right with you I should really reimburse you for your loss on this.

Extremely sorry,

I don't want the ****ing money! It took 1.5 years for these rifles to be finished and the parts are almost all milled East German! I don't know how to even put a price on all the stuff and even if I did I don't know how he will afford to pay me. What the hell was this guy thinking working at an MJ dispensary and having an FFL????!!!! I don't think I can relay how pissed I am right now. What do you guys think will happen? The guns are MY property so can't I get them sent to another FFL in town?

Think he'll get his guns back?

CudaJimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets better:

Thanks guys, I am still waiting on a reply on ***** then I will call the field office in Grand Rapids and send my email out to the agent in charge of the investigation. This guy seems to be pretty dumb as you guys have guessed. I am still at a total loss of words as to why he would possibly think he could do whatever he was doing with Marijuana and run a federally licensed firearms business. Evidently he had two houses and the dispensary raided. He is posting everything all over facebook too and has no privacy settings on so I can read everything (sorry guys, not gonna release his name-probably will be searchable soon enough). It is safe to say that he is done at this point. I don't know exactly what they are bringing him down for, but he said he is looking at a max of 35 years. I have started a folder on my comp to record screenshots of everything from him and I am also hoping to get a complete list from ***** of what parts he sent. That is what I am most worried about-losing the small parts that he didn't use in the build.

ETA: just found this on Facebook posted by him:

Not to mention they seized like $35,000 worth of farming equipment, equipment, cannabis, and they took all my guns too, because as an "illegal cannabis user" it is unlawful for me to have guns and they consider the act of purchasing a gun to be purger on my part, as I have to indicate positively that I am not an illegal marihuana user, which I would say that I'm not, but they got the ATF involved too and those guys disagree with me.

Yeah a dispensary owner downstate like a year ago was in the same situation. He is like a 30 year old white educated male with kids and they threw the book at him and I don't know how the trial shook out but when I read the article they were offering him a 5 year plea deal down from 25 and he was probably gonna take it...

So yeah, it happens. It's really all about money for them. They seized all my cash and all the guns and growing equipment gets auctioned off eventually, and they are talking about trying to take my house under asset forfeiture as a location location harboring a criminal enterprise...

Never mind my court ordered fines and restitution (to who? - the state)

They make A LOT of money off of operations like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom