The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. I liked the character development aspect. If it was only about killing zombies, the series would have gone the ways of the Bonnie and Clyde 3 part miniseries and would have sucked.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief. Daryl's just a whinin' little metrosexual dressed like a man. Merle knew what the score was. Daryl knows, too. He showed us his insight when he was tryin' to get up that hill.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought she was 21, hence the first drink.

I like seeing Darryl get butthurt over the jail question. Yes, that is how people see him and he gets all hurt over it, but in the end, he was on his way, he would have ended up there, hanging out with Merle and the druggies. Just because he hadn't been yet, doesn't mean he wasn't on the bus.

I saw some hints as to her wanting to hook up, but he was not biting. I think that would be weird. She is too young and he isn't into it.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will hook up. Most likely, the night before he reunites with Carol. Which might work in Daryl's favor. Post apocalypto, a man might benefit from being able to watch three ways, as opposed to two. If you know what I mean. Two is one, one is none.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
They won't hook up because every dirtbag out there would. The point of the show is to say people are not what they used to be before the end.
They will hook up. Most likely, the night before he reunites with Carol. Which might work in Daryl's favor. Post apocalypto, a man might benefit from being able to watch three ways, as opposed to two. If you know what I mean. Two is one, one is none.

Latest posts

Top Bottom