The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Itunes will carry the Dead again this year? I'm unplugged from cable and I watched season 4 on Itunes, one day after the network broadcast. It seems like I pre-purchased the season a long time before it began. I haven't seen any notification on Itunes for purchase and I'm starting to get antsy.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's media misdirection. They'll play it up to be him, but they'll announce it's one of the girls. Probably the older lady he likes, what's her name again?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the writers suggested there would be a male character who is gay, but they've also said Darrel's sexuality isn't addressed in this coming season. So it could still be him, but not anything we're going to find out about real soon. Or they're just lying to fuel the surprise. Actually, in my case, I couldn't care less, really. I could see them making Darrel gay, just to force the issue of the juxtaposition, given his rough, Southern-boy, hunter/gatherer/protector image. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see them force that kind of controversy.... this is what Hollyweird does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom