The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.hngn.com_data_images_full_37027_the_walking_dead.jpg_af9072ccc8a0a0810e2694b68404be11.jpg

Appears to be a SPR-type build.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
From abused spouse to complete ass kicker, Carol has had a nice transformation. She does what she has to in order to survive. Given the fact she lost her daughter, it must have been particularly difficult for her to put down the two sisters; especially the one who was still alive. Yet, she still did it.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmm.. maybe. SPR's don't use the B.E.P.R mount as shown in the photo, they use a SWAN. They also don't use GI flash suppressors or the Tango Down Bipod (they're issued with the Harris Swivel type bipod, I believe) as shown, BUT: it's zombie land and anything is possible there.

Interesting how many of the characters choose to rest the barrel of their rifle on chain link fences when they shoot.

I do dig the bipod with those big feet. would be good for sandy/silty conditions.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From abused spouse to complete ass kicker, Carol has had a nice transformation. She does what she has to in order to survive. Given the fact she lost her daughter, it must have been particularly difficult for her to put down the two sisters; especially the one who was still alive. Yet, she still did it.

Yup. She's turned into a really strong asset without losing the ability to feel. No 1,000 yard stare from her. I am sure she continues to battle inner demons but she has become my favorite character.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm.. maybe. SPR's don't use the B.E.P.R mount as shown in the photo, they use a SWAN. They also don't use GI flash suppressors or the Tango Down Bipod (they're issued with the Harris Swivel type bipod, I believe) as shown, BUT: it's zombie land and anything is possible there.

Interesting how many of the characters choose to rest the barrel of their rifle on chain link fences when they shoot.

I do dig the bipod with those big feet. would be good for sandy/silty conditions.

Yes, thus the "SPR-type" build.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ah. Gotcha. It surely is in that style, no doubt.

Looks massive in her hands too!

my wife keeps reminding me that in order to properly enjoy the show I must suspend reality, otherwise things start to fall apart. She's right. I have a hard time getting past the lack of recoil in the first couple of seasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom