The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. It's the stamp the little brat kid used to mark people with when he liked them...he stamped Rick with it when they first got to Alexandria, before Rick smoked his dad LOL.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I must have missed it, but what happened to the gal that Carol put in the closet, gave her a pistol, told her to point it at the door and pull the trigger if anyone came in, and then shut the door?

I didn't see her at the end of the show. Is someone in for a big surprise?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'm not 100% convinced of a lot of things.

1. JSS. Yes, it looks like the initials mean "Just Survive Somehow", but with all the misdirections that have been dealt out over the seasons, I'll hold off on accepting that.

2. The lady in the closet with the .45. Thought the same thing. Thought maybe Morgan was going to open it and get wasted. Maybe if we are all lucky, the Priest opens the door. But will probably be the kid with the stamp and she will shoot over his head.

3. Not sure Enid isn't working for another group. Maybe one that directs the Wolves. I don't think that they are a stand alone unit. I think that they are more like the shock troops that someone is using. Otherwise, why no guns? and why "we didn't choose"

4. I still do not understand the logic of trying to lead 5000 zombies/walkers/biters on a 20 mile forced march. That pit looked like a "target rich environment" to me. Good way to teach marksmanship to a community of people who have never handled firearms before.

Enjoyed last night's episode. Especially the "Smoking will kill you" PSA!!!

Dave

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I agree
2. I hope it is the priest. I don't think he will make it much longer either way.
3. I don't think Enid is working with them, but she is Looney toons and definitely up to something.
4. That is a weird twist,for some reason.

I'm thinking the kid and the A stamp will get tied to the wolves somehow. The congresswoman is directing the wolves to take care of outsiders and exiled.

I hope weasel Ron gets eaten soon. The mullets days are numbered. Like the prison, Alexandria will fall at season's end.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jss girl is part of the wolves. The zombie march is to lead them away from Alexandria. They couldn't just leave them, the barricades were failing, as we saw happen. That many Z would easily overrun the town. If they had some time, a few firebombs into the pit would have done the deal, but they didn't have time. They may be slow and clumsy, but they never stop and just 3 or 4 can overtake you.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
jss girl is part of the wolves. The zombie march is to lead them away from Alexandria. They couldn't just leave them, the barricades were failing, as we saw happen. That many Z would easily overrun the town. If they had some time, a few firebombs into the pit would have done the deal, but they didn't have time. They may be slow and clumsy, but they never stop and just 3 or 4 can overtake you.

That's what gets me. They had PLENTY of time to take out the Rock Quarry Zombies. From the time they discovered them, they had time to build walls, pull cars to the sides of the roads, train people, go thru the plan several times.

The 18 wheelers didn't fall off barricade duty until AFTER all those things happened.

How hard would it have been while all that was going on to back a few fuel trucks up to the lip of the quarry and overspray all the walkers. Let it sit for a few minutes and the Walkers stir it up, coat themselves, increase the vapors.

Then, use some of those flares to ignite everything

It ain't like they are going to panic or anything.

Dave

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what gets me. They had PLENTY of time to take out the Rock Quarry Zombies. From the time they discovered them, they had time to build walls, pull cars to the sides of the roads, train people, go thru the plan several times.

The 18 wheelers didn't fall off barricade duty until AFTER all those things happened.

How hard would it have been while all that was going on to back a few fuel trucks up to the lip of the quarry and overspray all the walkers. Let it sit for a few minutes and the Walkers stir it up, coat themselves, increase the vapors.

Then, use some of those flares to ignite everything

It ain't like they are going to panic or anything.

Dave

Yeah, they had some time, BUT that doesn't make good TV.

Latest posts

Top Bottom