The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well.............

I don't read spoilers, watch the show.."The Talking Dead", nor have any heads up on who was killed. I do know through the comic books( friends have read..not me ) that Glenn is supposed to be killed.

For some reason, I don't think it was him.

***Let's try to use deductive reasoning....yes, I know it's a tv show/ soap oprera***

Hmmmmm.....

Whiney/Fretful:

Eugene
www.wearysloth.com_Gallery_ActorsM_tve117034_2476_20141109_0.jpg

Star Trek......3 people go to the planet( Kirk, Spock, Williams), two come back alive to the Enterprise.

Sasha
vignette3_wikia_nocookie_net_walkingdead_images_8_8d_Season_fi78cba9d7c440386cc0a8e46d7eb2ddc8.png

Glenn...........because the original story line names him.

[Broken External Image]

BUT.............for some reason....really because he now has his own show....Ride with Norman Reedus. What a better way to end one show and go straight into another....then to get killed off The Walking Dead.

Ride:
IMG_20160402_122110.jpg

My money is on Daryl Dixon being killed.....he killed Negan's men with the rocket launcher....and Negan wasn't real happy about it, he took back his motorcycle that Negan's men took from him(Daryl)......sooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My money is on Norman Reedus or Daryl Dixon.

Just my 2 cents worth.............I'm probably wrong!!!

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BUT.............for some reason....really because he now has his own show....Ride with Norman Reedus. What a better way to end one show and go straight into another....then to get killed off The Walking Dead.

Ride:
IMG_20160402_122110.jpg

My money is on Daryl Dixon being killed.....he killed Negan's men with the rocket launcher....and Negan wasn't real happy about it, he took back his motorcycle that Negan's men took from him(Daryl)......sooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My money is on Norman Reedus or Daryl Dixon.

Just my 2 cents worth.............I'm probably wrong!!!

Told my wife the same thing when I saw the promo for a new show starring Norman starting in June.

That being said, I like Neegan. He is the leader that Rick thought he was. Now I have no idea how the series ends eventually but it would be hilarious if it just ends with everyone the show has known gets cut down. People would be so pissed.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's was Aaron. The Easter egg of "taking it like a man" was a tie back to the story of his mom trying to toughen him up by making him eat applesauce...

This was a Nicotero directed episode and its showed. I like the flow of his better.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Told my wife the same thing when I saw the promo for a new show starring Norman starting in June.

That being said, I like Neegan. He is the leader that Rick thought he was. Now I have no idea how the series ends eventually but it would be hilarious if it just ends with everyone the show has known gets cut down. People would be so pissed.

Neegan isnt a leader he's a psychopath who beats humans like animals and believes that is leadership. So, would that also place Caligula in the great leader category as well? As to Rick, well I agree that the writers have bollixed up his character completely probably because of their own shortcomings understanding small group dynamics and true leadership. They made Rick look like a scared animal after spending the entire episode futilely heading deeper and deeper into Neegan's trap...once again without trying to gather intel on the foe.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was Eugene, but that's a good point about Norman getting his own show. The show usually kills someone off when they make you think they ate finally coming around. For that reason it could be Abraham. On the other hand, Glenn has had too many close calls so if could be him. I know it's not Coral because that would make me dance a damn jig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom