The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think the Governor can just leave it alone. I wonder what action Martinez and Black guy take though. They didn't seem ok with the Governor gunning down his own people.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They certainly need a weapons expert for consultation. The ending where Andrea is pleading for the use of Rick's revolver and she note's "I know where the safety is." ??? And in the suspenseful moment when the door is shut, leaving Michone with Andrea to shoot herself with Rick's revolver, we hear a shot ring out quickly followed by the sound of a brass shell hitting the floor. Come on, that stuff drives me crazy.

I noticed that too about the safety and something hitting the floor. I rationalized it as the gun hitting the floor after she shot herself. Lol

It's all in good fun, they can't always keep it real. :)

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read a little teaser about season 4. They'll be exploring some new places other than the prison. We'll see a new "medic" come on the scene and the Gov will be back with MORE mayhem! BWAAAHAAHAA

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the Governor might be headed to Eye-owa.

Maybe with martinez and the token black guy might be headed to Eye-da-Ho.

Sorry.

Dave

If he can find a boat, he could head for haw-eye-ee
lots of little places to hide out in Rhode EYE-land
Wherever he goes, he will probably stick to the East S-eyed....

BigGoose62

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good finale. Now my question is: Where is the governor, martinez and token black guy going?

my theory is that the governor is now looking for an army of some sort. he realized that the woodsbury people were just holding him back, so he killed them and left to recruit more soldiers like the 2 he kept alive

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, it begs the question: with all the guns people are carrying, what would you carry if you could only carry 1?

I'd have a 10/22 with a can and a shortsword on my hip.

(The worst option I can think of is Daryl's crossbow)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, it begs the question: with all the guns people are carrying, what would you carry if you could only carry 1?

I'd have a 10/22 with a can and a shortsword on my hip.

(The worst option I can think of is Daryl's crossbow)

No ... it begs the question "Why are all these folks out wandering around instead of in the bunker with their Berkey water filter, a rain catchment system, a Volcano, a grill, 125 years worth of stacked firewood, a nice hydroponics system (complete with a solar array for lighting, and tilapia for fertilization), their flock of chickens and a dwarf goat??" :wink2:

(And it would have to be my 15-22 ... :) Thank you Fat Boy Tactical ... :kiss: )

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly? I would head to Florida. Disney World. After you cleared out Epcot Center, the gates will keep the rest out and the farming system they have there will keep your belly full for years. Hydroponics and sustainable water cultures that use fish to feed the plants, which keep the water clean and balanced while the plants feed the fish? it's seriously cool.

Sure you could set it up at home too, but WDW would also have all the mickey mouse stuff you could ever need, plus all the underground tunnels would be perfect for bunkering. Of course, you would have to clear a bunch of snot-nosed zombie kids, and that would likely suck....

If I could only carry one gun, I would have to say an AR with a .22 conversion so I could shoot both and then I would have a set of Gerber zombie tools.

Latest posts

Top Bottom