Thin gun for my wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longgun

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girl friend has small hands and the XD fits her great , its double stack but has a backstrap like the 1911 let her hold one . or go to a gun range that rents pistols try before you buy

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hezier Double Tap! iPhone thin, but only 2 shots with 2 extra in the handle.

HedyJane1.jpg

M-Heizer-DoubleTap1.jpg

Double-Tap_3.jpg

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't add much to the above recommendations, but in your original post you mentioned "a shotgun or an AR" for home defense. Unless you are away from populated areas, you might want to reconsider the AR or really any rifle because of the likelihood of penetrating structure and doing unintended damage.

An aquaintance of mine killed an armed home invader with the only gun he had in the house--a .35 Remington deer rifle--and if he hadn't been shooting down from the second floor, he could have whacked a neighbor. He now has a couple of handguns and a bedside shotgun. CB

46and2

She ended up with the Shield 9mm, and she loves it. It fits her hand perfectly, and she is OK with the recoil. I just wish I could find some extra mags for it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom