This is what's wrong with "our side"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A wolf is a higher order animal than a fish so I don't see that as an apples to apples comparison...but I still don't intentionally torture fish. If I catch a Bass, he goes back in to live another day. Heck as I've gotten older, I don't kill anything unless I must. House flies, dead...crickets, tossed outside LOL.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Papa Mike

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
A idiot starts a post / trend about another idiots bad twisted actions , then politicize it, throw Trump’s name in there, and then claims he’s on a team of a certain political group ! You’re just as bad as libtard news !
Just because I’m voting for Trump don’t group me in with you or any other idiot!

Last edited:

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said it before -- the longer I'm on this planet the less use I have for humans, in general. What a sick mother****er. What I'd do to him would get me a LONG LONG stay in the local mental hospital. 🤬🤬
I agree 💯

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-105244.png
    Screenshot_20210109-105244.png
    987.4 KB · Views: 0

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like wolfs and so does the wife. I am afraid he would have been sucking on the barrel of her 38 before I could even blink, let alone draw mine.
I've had quite a few wolf dogs. Once the content goes above 30% or so, they're still dogs but not really. It changes something in them. Incredibly intelligent, strong willed, and sneaky. Once you bond theyre as sweet as can be though males can be 'testy' at times. Having at least a 7' fence with turn ins and dig guards si mandatory. One of m females could flat foot jump a 6' fence easily. this is her when young. She was as gentle as you can imagine with people but sadly I had to find her another home when she killed a bunch of th neighbors chickens and their dog. God help any squirrel or other critter that ventured into our yard.

Attachments

• IMG_7687 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7687 - Copy.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7680.JPG
    IMG_7680.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 1

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had quite a few wolf dogs. Once the content goes above 30% or so, they're still dogs but not really. It changes something in them. Incredibly intelligent, strong willed, and sneaky. Once you bond theyre as sweet as can be though males can be 'testy' at times. Having at least a 7' fence with turn ins and dig guards si mandatory. One of m females could flat foot jump a 6' fence easily. this is her when young. She was as gentle as you can imagine with people but sadly I had to find her another home when she killed a bunch of th neighbors chickens and their dog. God help any squirrel or other critter that ventured into our yard.

Beautiful animal.

I don't think God intended them to be pets, but what a majestic looking animal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom