This is what's wrong with "our side"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're making the argument that severely wounding and maiming animals is acceptable, if they are causing a problem for farmers? I'm sure the ranchers in the area could make the same argument about wolves, too.

Maiming animals is wrong, I don't give a damn what your reasoning is.

Wild Pigs do nothing for Nature and are simply a nuisance and costs Family Farms money. That is wrong.
We will have to agree to disagree.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wild Pigs do nothing for Nature and are simply a nuisance and costs Family Farms money. That is wrong.
We will have to agree to disagree.
There's a bunch of dudes that do night shoots on pigs. I accompanied one and thought we'd get some pork.

To my disappointment, the "hunt" was a limp-wristed affair that involved driving, thermals, ridiculous long-distance, high volume shooting. Pigs were wounded, but my son and I were the odd ducks for attempting to retrieve them.

Pests or not, that's a bunch of crap. I'm glad I don't live near those guys. I get wholesale slaughter of wild pigs. Makes sense to me.

"Spray and pray", wounding multiple animals with no intention of killing clean or retrieving the animal is nothing I'd be proud of.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because someone says they vote for a particular candidate it doesn't mean all who vote for that candidate are the same or even similar -- Im wanting to say that is "left wing idiot think" but then here we are.
My point is that we have our share of hard-asses on our side. They are not helpful as they give the left something to point to and say "see...see..." This of course happens in other ways besides drunken animal torture.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had quite a few wolf dogs. Once the content goes above 30% or so, they're still dogs but not really. It changes something in them. Incredibly intelligent, strong willed, and sneaky. Once you bond theyre as sweet as can be though males can be 'testy' at times. Having at least a 7' fence with turn ins and dig guards si mandatory. One of m females could flat foot jump a 6' fence easily. this is her when young. She was as gentle as you can imagine with people but sadly I had to find her another home when she killed a bunch of th neighbors chickens and their dog. God help any squirrel or other critter that ventured into our yard.
I have a dog that is claimed to have some wolf blood...she is submissive to my shepherd, but she has fangs twice as long and wants to go for any non-domestic animal she can spot (she loves other domestic dogs though generally, but yotes trigger her more than anything at a primal level)...and unlike my shepherd, she WILL NOT obey any commands if she is in barking at or in pursuit of wildlife. She is "wild" in her own way just as you describe. And when she has a disagreement with my pit, she is in it "to the end" if he doesn't yield or not stopped...we manage it well, but I've seen how even a gentle female that isn't even full blood has advantages over run of the mill dogs. I love my dogs and would never let them fight or hurt one another, but my mind often wonders if it came down to it, if the pit would find a way or if he'd be a gonner if it really went down between them. Luckily 99% of the time they are playmates!

Papa Mike

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My point is that we have our share of hard-asses on our side. They are not helpful as they give the left something to point to and say "see...see..." This of course happens in other ways besides drunken animal torture.
The libtards do not need anything to point to.
If there’s nothing to point to , the lefties will twist things and lie !!!!
There is no reasoning with them!
All we can do is defeat them.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The libtards do not need anything to point to.
If there’s nothing to point to , the lefties will twist things and lie !!!!
There is no reasoning with them!
All we can do is defeat them.
Well I do agree that they will accuse and complain regardless as it is in the commie playbook; but I still don't like it when this kind of thing happens. Most deer hunters hate poachers, etc. same concept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom