Today’s Winter Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, things are sure different from when we were in school. There weren't as many lawyers and people looking for opportunities to hit the law suit lottery. I would not want the job of school superintendent. They are wrong no matter what their decision may be, on any issue.

Oh, by the way, I love living in an area where people do not know how to drive on ice and snow. That means we don't get that much of the darn stuff! I've lived where it is much more common and I'll take Oklahoma any time!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can say this, our weathermen and women are an embarrassment. They are wrong time and time again yet they keep on hyping up these storms. I don’t know why anyone listens to them anymore. I sure don’t. I was telling people yesterday nothing was gonna happen like they say and low and behold I was right again. News 9 even boasts how their radar is the best in OKC. Apparently not. I don’t even need a radar and all that fancy crap and I can still predict the weather better. And my sons school didn’t close. They aren’t dumb enough to fall for the lies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't go to work again today either.

(Even if I did have a job I was supposed to go to; I wouldn't go, cause its getting close to tornado season and I am skeered of tornados". I'm gonna stay right here, close to shelter, with about 50 loaves of bread, 35 dozen eggs, and a fridge full of milk).

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can say this, our weathermen and women are an embarrassment. They are wrong time and time again yet they keep on hyping up these storms. I don’t know why anyone listens to them anymore. I sure don’t. I was telling people yesterday nothing was gonna happen like they say and low and behold I was right again. News 9 even boasts how their radar is the best in OKC. Apparently not. I don’t even need a radar and all that fancy crap and I can still predict the weather better. And my sons school didn’t close. They aren’t dumb enough to fall for the lies.
I just look at the Mesonet on my phone it’s right more often

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a little guy I was 4' 11" in 9th grade and everyone would want to fight me..I do not know if they wanted to fight or if they just wanted to punch and kick on me for fun..But they ended up in a fight they soon did not want any part of.

I had an issue of beating up the bullies when they started something with me. And I was the one that got in trouble for it :)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a little guy I was 4' 11" in 9th grade and everyone would want to fight me..I do not know if they wanted to fight or if they just wanted to punch and kick on me for fun..But they ended up in a fight they soon did not want any part of.

I had an issue of beating up the bullies when they started something with me. And I was the one that got in trouble for it :)
I was that same guy! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom