Today I learned that 'cracker' isn't offensive as long as it is used as a descriptor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then why can't that be applied to the big "N" as long is I'm just describing what I see and am not trying to be offensive?

Cause that would be leveling the playing field & even though people have jumped through hoops to accommodate them over the years playing on a level field is outta the question. when I was watching her testimony it was sickening. She basically told a court & jury that it's perfectly fine in her opinion to call whites by racial slurs b/c they don't consider it racial. This is the typical culture they breed into themselves & then scream racist at white when we use the "N" word. It's a double standard that should not be allowed in society if they really do want equality, stop using this as leverage & let all be fair across the board. But this approach makes too much sense so it'll never be that way. They will continue to drive the race bus while pawning it off on whites as the racists.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our HR dept. at work gave all employees a lecture on politically correctness in the workplace. The n-word in all the slides was spelled n****r, but the word cracker was spelled out with all the letters. One employee asked why the n-word wasn't spelled out, but cracker was, no one knew. Aren't both words equally offensive? I think the country needs to remember that caucasian is a race also, and should be protected from racism just like any other group.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it all somewhat amusing because such a big deal was made when it was thought Zimmerman might have uttered a racial slur, but not so big a deal now that Martin was actually the one using racial slurs.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, sure seems one sided. What's good for one isn't good for the other

Seems like I remember hearing it was a term from Florida area but don't remember much else about it. Too lazy to Google it. Please enlighten us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom