Trump will be the nominee. What says you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump in the debates and on the campaign stump: "Romney choked". " Bush lied, people died"
Trump last night: "I am a uniter"

Even better:

Trump last night "Paul Ryan, I don't know him well, but I'm sure I'm going to get along great with him," the billionaire said. "And if I don't, he's going to have to pay a big price."

Trump last night "I am a uniter"

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a Dem plant and will throw the election so Hillary can win.

I doubt it, he is a billionaire with an ego that exceeds Hillary's, if that's possible, he has a chance to be part of history in a huge way, the man that can't just buy a Gulfstream personal jet, he needs a Boeing 757 airliner and he will give up for Hillary the most glorious position he can ever attain because...........

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt it, he is a billionaire with an ego that exceeds Hillary's, if that's possible, he has a chance to be part of history in a huge way, the man that can't just buy a Gulfstream personal jet, he needs a Boeing 757 airliner and he will give up for Hillary the most glorious position he can ever attain because...........

Plus he would be taking a downgrade in lifestyle compared to his current gig. Not to mention the enormous debt that would be owed to him for running interference.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BOTH parties have been selling out America and Americans for decades. Metaphorically speaking, politicians have been selling your daughters, sons and grand kids to a giant gang rape and expect the public to quietly enjoy watching and be thankful for the front row eats.. And the rapists are the AIDS infected peckers of NAFTA, OPEC, overseas jobs etc. Trump is a glimmer of hope that the raping will stop. Incidentally, it is much the same thought process that makes Bernie appeal to so many.

Very well put, they took the greatest country in the world and they are turning it into a banana republic ready to go broke.
For campaign contributions.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With just a little work, Cruz could easily take Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana. Maine will go to Rubio most likely, with Trump second. That's RINO country up there and they're weird.

Cruz could also take Idaho and Mississippi on the 8th, which would be 204 delegates with the aforementioned three. Maine is only 23 and Florida is 99, which Rubio might very well lose to Trump. Even if Trump takes some of the others, that doesn't hurt Cruz in relation to Rubio.

Hopefully someone over in the Rubio campaign doesn't have their head in the sand the way Marco does. :(

Ben Carson is skipping the debate tonight and effectively ending his campaign.

Maybe Cruz could pick up some of the Carson vote. :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not miss Dr. Ben's whining and incoherent rambling and creep hand gestures.

All 12 of his supporters should back Cruz now.

I'm hoping Cruz and Marco really go after Trump tonight. Can't wait.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mitt Romney to deliver blistering speech today branding Drumpf as phony and fraud.
It might come up as a topic at the debate tonight.

Could have been worse tho....
Mittworth could have endorsed the Trumpeter.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sixty members of the Republican national security community signed a letter saying, in part,;

"His vision of American influence and power in the world is wildly inconsistent and unmoored in principle. He swings from isolationism to military adventurism within the space of one sentence."

and:

"He is fundamentally dishonest. Evidence of this includes his attempts to deny positions he has unquestionably taken in the past, including on the 2003 Iraq war and the 2011 Libyan conflict. We accept that views evolve over time, but this is simply misrepresentation."

What has to be the biggest fear, what's keeping the GOP leadership up nights is this; after they have spent months trashing Trump, what do they say if he wins the nomination?

Latest posts

Top Bottom