Tulsa car lot funding terror groups??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how what tipped them off is that the dealership transferred over $20 million dollars and they (FBI, or whoever) didn't believe a used car dealer could make that kind of money...do ya think!?!

Kinda shocking this is going on right in our back yard when we've got so many "Good Ole Boys" around.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't so many years ago that a man wrapped himself in sheets and went out into the streets of South Florida to preach. He gathered a gaggle of disciples and they decided they'd learn to build a bomb, build a bomb, learn to drive a car, steal a car, drive to Chicago and blow-up the Sears Tower. Scared the crap outof me and still does.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was another guy who wanted to set fire to a pumping station in Queens that transported jet fuel to JFK airport. The fire would go through the pipeline where there wasn't any air and blow up millions of people. Chertoff said it wouldn't have worked, but it skeared the crap outta me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom