USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It looks like they had to remove both pieces to install the other devices?
Yep. My femur wasn’t getting blood flow among other issues. Wish I had never had anything done. Most patients do well and I hope yours does too. Oh well, at least I can still walk but some days suck. Others are much worse off than I am.

MikePAC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time or once or twice? I hope you reported it. I’m not sure about now but used to be the postal inspectors would bait envelopes that looked like greeting cards with cash and try to catch thieving employees. Nowadays they probably watch diversity videos all day.
Twice in Dec, once in Jan, then twice in Feb. 73003. I kept envelopes from Feb for a week or two, complained to wife. Then threw in trash. Wife recently sent a Mahogany gift card for $125. She wrote in letter “ enclosed is gift card” please reply that you got it. Went to Gallardia. Haven’t heard back. Haven’t called them yet either.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twice in Dec, once in Jan, then twice in Feb. 73003. I kept envelopes from Feb for a week or two, complained to wife. Then threw in trash. Wife recently sent a Mahogany gift card for $125. She wrote in letter “ enclosed is gift card” please reply that you got it. Went to Gallardia. Haven’t heard back. Haven’t called them yet either.
You’ll be lucky to get half your mail. Sad

vitamink12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I volunteer at a gun club in Tulsa and am responsible for mailing membership cards, etc. There are 3 areas, Collinsville, Sperry, and Skiatook, where gun club mail goes to disappear. This isn't necessarily a new problem as it was first recognized a few years ago. Recent case in point, a member was mailed a new card about 2 months ago. I didn't show up so two weeks ago another was sent and I asked the member to email me when it arrived. After two weeks he said it still hadn't arrived. So we tried a little experiment. I sent a third packet last Monday but with my name/address as the return address. The member emailed me Thursday that the card arrived but neither of the first two have. Going from never arriving to 3 days. Probably just a coincidence...

Latest posts

Top Bottom