Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, Ithaca 1911’s left the factory with Rand slides? I didn’t know that Ithaca used Rand slides when they manufactured 1911’s.
No I’m sorry I meant it’s not an armory rebuild. From what I see lowers and uppers were exchanged at unit levels during cleaning etc. there are no rearmament markings anywhere.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No I’m sorry I meant it’s not an armory rebuild. From what I see lowers and uppers were exchanged at unit levels during cleaning etc. there are no rearmament markings anywhere.
Ok, so all parts are not original. (The gun does not have its original factory parts). Parts were interchanged over the years. All parts may be usgi, but it’s a mixmaster. An original ithaca 1911 is worth much more than this gun.So the prices posted are prob high (if the posted prices are for original guns).

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so all parts are not original. (The gun does not have its original factory parts). Parts were interchanged over the years. All parts may be usgi, but it’s a mixmaster. An original ithaca 1911 is worth much more than this gun.So the prices posted are prob high (if the posted prices are for original guns).
So what you’re saying is you don’t know.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I do know all parts are not original, as per my reply to post #4.🤔
There are 2 markings on the frame I am not familiar with, the 0 on the right side in front of the trigger guard and the swiss looking cross on the left side. Also the pictures that I saw were from an auction and there was no bids on any except one and it seemed a little low. The other were some high but I some one wants it bad enough good. Do you have any paperwork with the gun.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are 2 markings on the frame I am not familiar with, the 0 on the right side in front of the trigger guard and the swiss looking cross on the left side. Also the pictures that I saw were from an auction and there was no bids on any except one and it seemed a little low. The other were some high but I some one wants it bad enough good. Do you have any paperwork with the gun.
I do not have paperwork with the gun. I traded an ar for the pistol. The person I traded to said he received it as a gift and had no interest in it. I’m sure it’s safe to assume that he had no idea what it was. I have an interested person at 1200 but I’m not sure I’m ready to let it go for that.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not have paperwork with the gun. I traded an ar for the pistol. The person I traded to said he received it as a gift and had no interest in it. I’m sure it’s safe to assume that he had no idea what it was. I have an interested person at 1200 but I’m not sure I’m ready to let it go for that.
That’s low for any ww2 1911a1. From what Ive seen around the shows & online, 2K is more in the ballpark-assuming it’s in good shape & within specs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom