Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not have paperwork with the gun. I traded an ar for the pistol. The person I traded to said he received it as a gift and had no interest in it. I’m sure it’s safe to assume that he had no idea what it was. I have an interested person at 1200 but I’m not sure I’m ready to let it go for that.
I do not know how good of AR you traded for it, but I would do a little research on the marking that I mentioned. I am thinking that the $1200 is a pretty good offer.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then it’s not all original parts. Prob armory rebuild. So those above prices would not apply
Back in the day the Lt. Col. From the army marksmanship unit who came to teach at Trinidad told us they would disassemble the guns in the army.
Place the parts on a blanket and shake it then spread it out and told everyone to dig in and reassemble. Hence few are completely original. Plus after WWII most were sent for rebuild causing more to be mismatched.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day the Lt. Col. From the army marksmanship unit who came to teach at Trinidad told us they would disassemble the guns in the army.
Place the parts on a blanket and shake it then spread it out and told everyone to dig in and reassemble. Hence few are completely original. Plus after WWII most were sent for rebuild causing more to be mismatched.
I’ve heard a similar story. If the lower and upper are from the same year and parts are all original that is what I would look for personally. No extra import marks etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom