Vapor / E-cigarettes ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking seriously about trying vapor cigarettes to help me cut back or quit real smokes......still gt the nicotine and feel of smoking but no carbon monoxide.

Anyone try them or know someone that has used them ?........did they help reduce real tobbaco cigarette useage ?

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My brother and several co-worker use or have used them to quit smoking period or to get off of regular cigarettes. My friend is looking into to see if they will help him quit chewing/dipping. I say give it a shot.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I got them. We've both cut back, but it takes some stubbornness to quit buying the real things or you set yourself back. Go with plenty of time on your hands when you go to get one, those places are always busy! Good luck!

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit dipping with one, you can pick the nicotine level and what ever flavor you want. Go to a popular store and talk to them about how much you smoke/dip and they will suggest a level of nicotine. Those stores should have plenty of tobacco flavors and all sorts of other flavors too. After picking a flavor you like and getting the nicotine level figured out then you can start leaning out the nicotine level from there. You can pick any flavor you want with zero nicotine also if you still want to mess with it.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try it. Even if it doesn't work keep trying anything until you find something that does. I love smoking but I'm almost two and a half years cold turkey off of a pack+ a day. I have an Arturo Fuente once every couple of months but that's it. Good luck!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a coworker that uses one. We're in a corporate environment and he takes it with him into meetings, etc. and everyone seems to be ok with it. I'm not a smoker but I would think that, if nothing else, with e-cigarettes you would no longer have to deal with the nastiness that comes with smoking. Hats off to anyone who has quit or is trying to quit.

bigkev84

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Takes time to get use too, overall i had cut back on actual tobacco ever since switching to e-cigs. All my friends have all cut over to e-cigs fully except for me. Chocolate flavor is my favorite.. Hehe

Latest posts

Top Bottom