Walmart - we are doomed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a Walmart in west Springfield MO that has an armed police officer at the entrance, one in the parking lot and one inside the store. They are not security guards. That is how dangerous this place is.
You know it has to be because Springfield was featured constantly on Live P.D. It's about 50? miles north of Branson and has to be the meth capital of Missouri.

DANG! I haven't been to Springfield in a long time. Sorry to hear it's gotten that bad!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants to make a career out of wandering around WalMart...or even worse, Hobby Lobby.

Not me. I walk in, go right to what I want, check out, walk out. I don't smile and I don't make small talk with people, other than to tell them I don't like them and I'm not interested in what they have to say.

Maybe I need to meander down towards Francis and try to find you...

...then I could try to make you engage in a conversation with me.

:Heya:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not WM….. but just stopped in at Crest. It was like a bumper car ring with all the motorized carts. Half of them were on their dang phones. Cell phones and motorized carts should be a felony🤪
And were they driving the cart with one hand while yelling at the speaker phone in the other?
(That seems to be SOP.)

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alcoholic emotional support animal at Walmart. Just never know what you’ll see.

And they didn’t have the rock salt that was shown in stock on the website.

IMG_7398.jpeg
IMG_7399.jpeg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made it 8 years without going to my local WMart here in TX, but during that time, I still shopped at the one in Alva occasionally when I was up there.
I had a 15 year streak going, the last Wal-Mart I was in was in northern ID until I moved to Oklahoma. But I learned fast and won't be going back, though with Target now off the menu I may be doomed to repeat my mistakes.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll drive to the Williams in Tuttle before I'll go to Walmart. I also recently started using Kroger delivery and probably spend half what I'd pay in WM. Kroker has alot of its own brands and they are usually half the cost of name brands. Like Mayonnaise, Helmans was 2x more and the Kroger brand taste no different. $6 for delivery to my door and that saves me fuel and frustration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom