Washer/Dryer Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are looking t one of these, they're interesting. No vent for drying. You can also get a small washer that goes underneath as a pedestal to wash small loads. You can get tone directly from LG as well, Home depot seems to be marking up the pedestal a lot.
Them again, if I get the 18 yr old Whirlpool Duet dryer fixed we'll probably keep that going for a while.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm ... I'm not gonna lie, I'm tempted. That would fix it where I could move the freeze dryer (or the dehydrator) to where the dryer WAS. That would give me a really nice stretch of counter space over by the dehydrator and the sink ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our dryer is getting really long in the tooth and we hate this Kenmore washer, so if the dryer should have a fatal accident I’m going to look hard at these.

I will say I had a pricey Samsung front loader and hated that thing too. Had to be serviced 3 times in the short time I had it and getting parts was not easy. But since this drys, it alleviates one main gripe with that front load door. Hated that thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom