What do you mean I CAN'T QUIT??!?!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. By a fat lazy white guy who was counseled the evening before about his poor performance. His cat also got ran over that same evening. Instead of eating his own gun he came in the next day and killed helpless unarmed employees before killing his own pathetic self. What’s your point? Should they have given him a donut and let him sit on his lazy ass all day?
No point, just pointing out parallels. I have no sides in this.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn guys ... Here ...

View attachment 396037

And ...
View attachment 396036

Hope this helps ... 🤷

Not so much...

1690337630545.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The day I decided to retire, went by HR office and mentioned I was retiring effective today and walked out of her office hearing chuckling behind me. It was April fools day.
After the second trip to my truck with boxes past her office, she realized this was no drill and asked me to come in to talk.
She said that the retirement process typically took 30-45 days to complete and asked if I’d stay on for that time.
I didn’t hesitate in saying how much time would I be given if I were fired before heading back for my last load of boxes. Somehow they got the paperwork done while I was sitting at the lake with a fishing pole in hand.
OG&E was a great company to work for but there were some local internal issues that I couldn’t fix, nor tolerate.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. By a fat lazy white guy who was counseled the evening before about his poor performance. His cat also got ran over that same evening. Instead of eating his own gun he came in the next day and killed helpless unarmed employees before killing his own pathetic self. What’s your point? Should they have given him a donut and let him sit on his lazy ass all day?
You musta been his supervisor, lol

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The day I decided to retire, went by HR office and mentioned I was retiring effective today and walked out of her office hearing chuckling behind me. It was April fools day.
After the second trip to my truck with boxes past her office, she realized this was no drill and asked me to come in to talk.
She said that the retirement process typically took 30-45 days to complete and asked if I’d stay on for that time.
I didn’t hesitate in saying how much time would I be given if I were fired before heading back for my last load of boxes. Somehow they got the paperwork done while I was sitting at the lake with a fishing pole in hand.
OG&E was a great company to work for but there were some local internal issues that I couldn’t fix, nor tolerate.
The day i retired i done it at 6 am on a monday morning cause that was the time i was require to report to work but had to wait til 8 am to go to HR and when she asked when i was planning on retiring I told her she was 2 hours late i already did it at 6 am that morning, they had the paperwork in my hands to sign in 5 mins and got my final check that friday but had to wait on my first retirement check for a month cause i left on the last day of the month. Dad retired from OG&E after 30 + years and drawed his retirement for 35+ years if i remember correctly but he retire back when they forced him either retire or go on a roving crew.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
One of my drillers tried to fire a hand one day, the hand told him frac you I have work to do and wouldn’t leave. By the time I heard about it they were sitting in the top dog house eating homemade ice cream.
Funny how tempers flare among friends and they have lunch the same day. Once had a letter carrier tell me he was going to kick my butt when I told him it was his turn for mandatory overtime on another route. Could have fired him for it but decided to let him apologize in front of the same group he made the statement in front of instead. We are both retired and friends to this day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom