What do you mean I CAN'T QUIT??!?!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You boys can’t help yourselves can you? 😂
The ones who lost their jobs for simply not correcting their performance probably didn’t fare too well financially. As for me and those that did our jobs, we are doing pretty well on our nice civil service retirements. Kind of wish I’d scammed the VA out of some disability though so I could afford a Rolex or 2. Just one retirement check will have to do it along with the money I have rolling in from helping OU students learn how to pay off their student loans from those 5 year gender studies degrees.

Man, I must have read some of the previous threads wrong. I would have sworn you said you helped people get their finances straight because of the good in your heart and not to make money. Maybe that should be my next job.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I once asked a group of employees if someone was holding a gun to their head and making them stay after one said it was like a prison around there.
postal employee:
1690320557975.jpeg

Pstmstr:
1690320581339.gif

1690320598574.gif

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing even more places don't....
Seems to be the general opinion of today’s I can’t or I won’t generation. I guess someone who doesn’t want the pay and benefits of an employer can find one they do like or start their own company.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The worst lone aggressor shooting in Oklahoma, and the origin of “going postal” was from a post office shooting in Edmond.
Yep. By a fat lazy white guy who was counseled the evening before about his poor performance. His cat also got ran over that same evening. Instead of eating his own gun he came in the next day and killed helpless unarmed employees before killing his own pathetic self. What’s your point? Should they have given him a donut and let him sit on his lazy ass all day?

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Man, I must have read some of the previous threads wrong. I would have sworn you said you helped people get their finances straight because of the good in your heart and not to make money. Maybe that should be my next job.
It’s sarcasm dude. Keep up. I have never charged a soul and wouldn’t even charge you but you already know everything so you don’t need any help. I’m sure you’re worth millions and Google calls when they have a question.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s sarcasm dude. Keep up. I have never charged a soul and wouldn’t even charge you but you already know everything so you don’t need any help. I’m sure you’re worth millions and Google calls when they have a question.
I'm worth millions because I charge when Google calls with questions. Make sure to put those two in context amigo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom