What do you still eat or drink from your childhood?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are things from my childhood that I still eat or drink to this day:

Cinnamon Toast - I make this at least once or twice a week

Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich - I eat a PB&J at least once a week - still love grape jelly ;-)

Kool-Aid - I dont make the pitchers of Kool-Aid I used to since I have switched to the concentrate and Splenda

What about you?

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cinnamon toast for sure.

I was raised eating chicken gizzards. . I would eat them off the grill as fast as my grandfather could make 'em.

To this day if gizzards are an option on a menu, that's what I order. I'm not allowed to make them at home.

Grandy's and Chicken Express are the only two places I know that regularly have them.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coffee..yes, I started at or around 10-11 years old. After I did the chores, I grabbed a quick cup of coffee while waiting for the school bus.

Fish sticks...my wife thinks they're gross, but I love the generic WalMart ones, not the name brand.

Fruits and veggies.

Certain cereals...Life, Cocoa Pebbles, Cheerios.

Tabasco..I'll probably die with a bottle of Tobasco in one hand and a beer or whiskey in the other.

Juice..orange, apple, and grapefruit.

Ones I don't or have slowed down on:
Nestles Quick...I can't remember when I had a glass of chocolate milk.

Buttermilk..can't stand it anyore.

Chewing tobacco..yep, started at or around 10-12 years old. All but quit chewing, maybe once or twice a year...when the craving hits me.

That's all I can think of so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom