What is your bump in the night protection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

I have a saiga 12 guage with a 10 round magazine loaded with Hornady 00 buck shot. And for back up I have my glock 19 and then my wife has a Walther pk.380. I hope no one ever does break in but if they do then they will wish that they didn't.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sleep in a surplus T-34 tank. It's a bit cramped, but I make do. The 85 mm main gun is for large bumps in the night; the two 7.62 mm machine guns take care of the light work. It is Lawton, after all.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those with shotguns using anything smaller than 00 Buck are just fooling themselves. The psychological impact of "racking" a shell into the chamber is BS and reduces your available rounds by one, loaded and on safe, and if you think you don't have to aim and be accurate with a shotgun you are fooling yourself again at interior space distances there isn't enough pattern spread to amount to a hill of beans and you need to place accurate shots on target, even more so because you have a very limited ammo supply in a slow to reload platform.

What's wrong with smaller buckshot?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definition of boat, bust out another thousand. I would rather do lots of other things than deal with a floating money pit. Plus those nasty things have a bad habit of sinking with all your firearms on board.

No boating for me, that seems more dangerous than heading to the chicken shack at midnight for some gizzards and necks.
Hell yeas ...Ya know what what I mean....Now Where to safely store my......Oh Crap I left them on the boat ,and my BIL took it out ....crap hope it dont sink again....;)

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
165348_187557904597032_2551341_n.jpg

Only one problem one is deaf (white bull terrier) and the other is stupid (dachshund)

Latest posts

Top Bottom