What is Your Occupation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Head Groper"
Not Gay if TSA.jpg

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glad to see that education being put to use. Gimme a job, yo!!

We are hiring!
Going into the mill was a tough decision. I figure that working for a company that makes money from growing trees would be a good career path for someone with a plant biology degree, better than education anyway. I was at a fork in the road. Go into the woods which would be more in line with my education, or go into the mill and learn something completely different. I thought that knowing more about the entire business would help me down the road. I am satisfied sofar

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are hiring!
Going into the mill was a tough decision. I figure that working for a company that makes money from growing trees would be a good career path for someone with a plant biology degree, better than education anyway. I was at a fork in the road. Go into the woods which would be more in line with my education, or go into the mill and learn something completely different. I thought that knowing more about the entire business would help me down the road. I am satisfied sofar
I think you mean you were at a fork in the tree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom