What is Your Occupation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last 15 years, which is what gave us the opportunity to live full time in an RV and travel, was with the OSBI in the "records division." Prior to that, it was jack of all trades to include phone reservations agent for a major rental car company, salesman at Montgomery Wards, manager of a retail store for a major national electronics company, short time as a car salesman, manager of a country grain elevator, farm and ranch forman, truck driver, and just under 4 years with the US Army.

Now retired and volunteering as a camp host in an RV park in Kanab, Utah.

Hitch-N-Post RV Park in Kanab

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to my job title I am a software engineer for a well-known aerospace contractor, but in truth the job description should include cat herder, punching bag, inaccurate estimate maker-upper, document writer, and designated point-of-blame. Officially I am a lead, but most of my team has left for greener pastures. Still wondering if I should take it personally.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After Army time, started as an over the road truck driver for a very short period, Machinist for a short period, and finally fell into what the military trained me for but never got to use. Electronics.
Worked as a CNC machine tool repairman and control tech. Troubleshoot and repair circuit boards for the controls and drives.
Finally went to the Power Plant industry as an Instrumentation and controls technician, and EPA emissions tech/monitor where I retired three years ago this month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom