What is Your Occupation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooseveltrancher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a flight attendant for 16 years until 9/11 tanked the airline industry and I was subsequently laid off. Went back to school and after graduation I landed a job as a software engineer for a government contracting company.
Got burned out staring at a computer writing code all day. Fortunately that company paid for my next degree and I went to work for a different government contractor as an instructional designer. In the evenings my wife and I taught college and raised cattle on our ranch.
About 2 years ago we both had our fill of the unethical business practices so commonly observed and flipped corporate America the bird!
Now when we're not tending cattle we sell frog legs on our food trailer and couldn't be happier!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have owned our business for 26 years here in Oklahoma City. I am a retired professional Ballroom, Country and swing dancer. We are 5 time World champions and spend most of our time running our studio, and traveling the world coaching, judging and choreographing for other professional dancers.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have owned our business for 26 years here in Oklahoma City. I am a retired professional Ballroom, Country and swing dancer. We are 5 time World champions and spend most of our time running our studio, and traveling the world coaching, judging and choreographing for other professional dancers.

I've wondered about your screen name. What a COOL story!! I'm jealous!! I, myself, am blessed with 2 left feet! :faint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom