What to do about neighbors selling drugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the driving in and out, nothing illegal about that. Are they blasting loud music, breaking glass and causing a ruckus? Neighbors with a lot of in and out traffic have never bothered me. I don't know, it's just never bothered me. Could my neighbors be selling drugs? I don't know, I just simply don't care. It's kind of like the abortion issue, I don't care. I don't feel one way or another about it. Sounds kind of cold, and detached, doesn't it?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When has somebody buying pills from somebody else ever hurt you?

When they eat those pills, fall asleep, run off the road, roll their truck through somebodys fence, causing me to get my fat azz out of bed at 3am to pick up my now ex son in law. Who had no business buying zanex or getting addicted to meth.

I'm a pretty open minded guy, but we ain't talkin bout tylenol. These idiots eat this stuff and can't function. They Are A Public hazzard.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy bought the first house of anyone we went to highschool with at 18. 18-19 year olds were in and out all the time.

He lived there with a roommate. They both had girlfriends. They had friends. Lots of traffic in a suburban neigborhood with a bunch of old people.

One neighbor was convinced my 18 year old friend who worked in a wharehouse was a serious drug dealer. He called the police and harassed my buddy several times.

Within 4 years he was settled down with his girlfriend, our friends moved away, and they went to bed at 10:00 and spent their time doing yardwork.

Sometimes kids are just kids. I lived 3 years next to a crank cook out in the country who had a lab busted before I moved in. I called the sheriff on him for his cooking only because he was a f$cking thief (trailers, bikes, tools, ac units....) and he dumped trash on my land. They never stuck him with anything that time. He's back studying at Pen State for his doctorate in White Trash now after a guy down the road caught him cutting his ac unit from his new house and Captain Tweeker pulled a knife. I moved. Bastard will live there in his old momma's house till the tax man comes.

Point being, maybe a talk wouldn't be a bad idea. I talked to Mr. Meth and he had 4" and 60lbs on me. He didn't get my hint, but I never got anything stolen...Here's you: "Hey man, what's with all the traffic speeding around on this street late at night? You hear that? I'm a light sleeper and it gets annoying. I told my cop buddy and he's gonna come run radar some nights and pull some cars over. Maybe that'll help." He'll either get the hint or he won't. Either way it's a start.

2-3 am on a weekend is bar close. No traffic. Cops looking for minor violations to nab DUIs. It would be pretty stupid to move drugs or money then. Single 2 worst hours of the week to do nefarious business on the road. Are you 100% positive drugs are being dealt? If your problem is really just some hipster teenagers with fanny packs coming and going...then maybe count your blessings. If they don't steal or damage anything belonging to you or your neighbors, take a deep breath and reconsider if it's worth stressing over.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm saying to live by the non-aggression principle. Unless someone else is hurting or threatening you, don't use force against him, and don't try to get anyone else to do it for you either.

So if the troops are massing on the border we shouldn't do anything until they invade? Or in this case just leave them alone until a drive by shooting takes place and a couple of stray rounds go through your bedroom window. Then it'd be okay to pound your chest and get all indignant and stuff even though you knew this stuff had been going on for a long time.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We go from teens in fanny packs to assuming it is pills being dealt to public safety crises and drive by shootings. Wow. Ya'll should write Marky Mark or Ethan Hawke into this.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they eat those pills, fall asleep, run off the road, roll their truck through somebodys fence, causing me to get my fat azz out of bed at 3am to pick up my now ex son in law. Who had no business buying zanex or getting addicted to meth.

I'm a pretty open minded guy, but we ain't talkin bout tylenol. These idiots eat this stuff and can't function. They Are A Public hazzard.

Sounds like the user was at fault not the dealer. Also sounds like you're taking responsibility for someone else's problem. Unless someone is currently harming you then you have no business messing with them.

So if the troops are massing on the border we shouldn't do anything until they invade? Or in this case just leave them alone until a drive by shooting takes place and a couple of stray rounds go through your bedroom window. Then it'd be okay to pound your chest and get all indignant and stuff even though you knew this stuff had been going on for a long time.

Should the police pull people over and arrest them for having an unopened 6pack in the car because others have driven drink and there's a possibility they might drink and drive?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the user was at fault not the dealer. Also sounds like you're taking responsibility for someone else's problem. Unless someone is currently harming you then you have no business messing with them.

Should the police pull people over and arrest them for having an unopened 6pack in the car because others have driven drink and there's a possibility they might drink and drive?

Sure they should if you're gonna make that kind of stupid argument. Drug dealers and violence tend to associate with each other, often. Would you like some examples?

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure they should if you're gonna make that kind of stupid argument. Drug dealers and violence tend to associate with each other, often. Would you like some examples?

Sure why not? Go for it.

It's the same argument made in my quote. Lets stop this action because it MIGHT cause this action. It's the same argument anti-gunners make for owning guns. Lets stop legally owned guns because the owner MIGHT go murder someone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom