What was your first vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1966 Chevrolet Biscayne Station Wagon 3-on-the-tree with a 283. Wouldn't know where to dig up a picture. It was my mom and dad's car and was just sitting for a couple of years before I took it over in 1978. Engine burned oil; so out it came and did an at home engine rebuild. Run like a champ.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let’s post something useful. What is your most frequently used PASSWORD ?
No need. There’s an easily found, publicly available text file called rockyou.txt that contains the most common passwords in the world. All 14 million on them. Even now, years after it was released, it’s still scary effective at cracking most passwords.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first that I had dedicated to me to drive was an '84 Ford Ranger 4x4 with Manual Transmission. Had some sort of V6 in it. Put 3' lift on it with 33" tires. It was great for the time. Then moved to an '86 Honda Accord 2dr hatchback. It was reliable and drove nice but sorta hated it after coming from the Ranger. Then bought me an '84 K5 Blazer from my grandfather. Very lightly used and was a great 4x4. Drove that for about 8 years after high school and through college. I miss that Blazer along with my '72 K5 I sold in 2015.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was 16 I got to drive my brother's 1980 Camaro Berlinetta when he went off for his freshman year of college. Looked pretty much like this '79.

715afb23bffab00c5784c6c81a5e0f6c.jpg

When I was 17, I got my very own 1987 Isuzu P'UP. Man I loved that truck.

img6136_185786.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a digitally-paranoid old geezer:

What's always the first question on a typical list of questions that banks, credit unions, etc. always ask you to provide a "secret" answer to in order to prove your identity? Yep, this is it.

If you assume that every keystroke you type on the web is permanently captured and stored by cloud AI bots somewhere (which is absolutely true), you just gave the bad guys somewhere one more small but important piece of your future identity theft jigsaw puzzle. Ain't AI great?
Why do you give them a truthful answer to their "security" questions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom