What's on Tap (booze) this weekend? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heineken in my custom SPO Tactical Defense Koozies that I just got a lot of and Hennessey with Red Bull

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_11_se3azyzy.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to say: Crown, RC, and domestic abuse. That would have been in poor taste. I'm glad I didn't say it.

The truth is:
I went to the booze store hoping to find the perfect wheated bourbon, but all they had was Weller. Who am I, Nelson Rockefeller?
Evan Williams will have to do, with just a splash of branch water, my good man.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir, VS, definitely not XO

Thank God!

I only asked because I recently had a horrific experience of watching someone take the glass of 18 year single malt Scotch that I gave them pour it into a glass of Coke while commenting on how Scotch only tastes good in Coke.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God!

I only asked because I recently had a horrific experience of watching someone take the glass of 18 year single malt Scotch that I gave them pour it into a glass of Coke while commenting on how Scotch only tastes good in Coke.

Hennessey VS is expensive enough as it is. Also, as weird as it may sound, I prefer their VS over their VSOP or XO. It may be harsher but I prefer the taste of the VS.

That's just incredibly wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom