What's on Tap (booze) this weekend? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had to go gluten free in my diet and my wife brought home some Red Bridge beer. It's gluten free and really good. The 12oz bottles seem a bit small though. LOL

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'd known beforehand that I'd get insulted that way, I wouldn't have offered anything more than Crown Royal.
Crown Royal comes in a blue bag an a sophisticated bottle. My wife paints crown bottles to compliment our décor and the décor of others. Send some of them bottles my way if you wind up with any extra.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God!

I only asked because I recently had a horrific experience of watching someone take the glass of 18 year single malt Scotch that I gave them pour it into a glass of Coke while commenting on how Scotch only tastes good in Coke.

That is almost enough to make even a die hard libertarian like myself violate the non-aggression principle!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentleman Jack is some good stuff. Tonight though I am drinking Captain Morgan and Mountain Dew, odd combination I was introduced to a few months ago. but quite tasty.

Ok, Owasso, been a revelry since the 50's (I am a Mingo-ite - 4 miles south of you, if you do not now what that is, ask someone who is old from your area) I had a Chevrolet tattoo on my chest from a welding burn wearing a similar T shirt and got an arc flash. However, I will have to switch out the pepsi for a dew one time to try it. Thanks Ken WB5Y

Latest posts

Top Bottom