What's on Tap (booze) this weekend? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, I was up at 7:45AM. :( Pathetic.

I'd have already been drinking today, except I wasn't sure if I wanted to drive to the grocery store later... I'm thinking not. Thinking it's almost Scotch-edy, Scotch, Scotch, Scotch time. My window of opportunity for WalMart with no crowds has disappeared. Now it's time to settle in for the long haul.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mean this in any sort of out of the way comment, but you're a young guy who is awake at noon on a Saturday? Really?
I'm pretty sure that you should exclude yourself from this experiment.

I'm up at 5:15 during the week and have been up since 6 today. Internal clock doesn't allow me to sleep in :shrug:

That RB also isn't mixed with anything, it's just a I've been up for 6hrs pick me up.

I also missed the point of your comment. Could you explain what you meant? Didn't take any offense to it as I'm lost on what you were trying to say

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did Justin Bieber throw eggs on his neighbors' house?
Because he's cool, that's why.
He's cool and he caint live by your so called "rules", man.

No rules. I use to drink at 8am, nooooo judgements here. I'd just rather get lifted at night when the girlies are out and pulling their titties out :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom