1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Whats with all of this "trust" talk?

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by farmerbyron, Jun 11, 2012.

1. NikatKimber

NikatKimber Moderator Staff Member

Rating
    100%
    If this is the case, then that is what I would do for sure. If for no other reason than that my wife could use them without me.

2. whiteraven

whiteraven New to the site!

Hey Abinok, when you set up your trust did you use a lawyer or quicken? im looking to set one up but none of the lawyers i've talked to knew anything about it. I too live in Grady, a little spot in the road called Bradley. any light you can shed on this would be helpful

3. 88gmchog

88gmchog Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I went the way of the trust as well. I just didn't want to jump through hoops to get my can. I used a fill in the blank trust I downloaded online paid $20 for it but after a few friends and me split up the cost it paid for its self. I just made sure there were a few key things in it that allowed my wife and brother in law access to my goods. I also had my class 3 dealer look it over before sending it out. Worked for me...

4. abinok

abinok Sharpshooter

First i bought quicken willmaker, and whipped up one that way. I really wanted some nfa specific language in it as a foundation for attaching instructions for family after I'm gone. I went to http://livingtrustsontheweb.com/pages/index.html and requested info on a nfa trust. I was informed by the fellow who responded that they do nfa specific trusts, and gave me a list of personal info he would need and the cost. $149. I paid online, and emailed the info and they emailed a Microsoft word copy, and a pdf of the trust the following day. I was very pleased with the transaction.

5. dubs chops

dubs chops Sharpshooter

It was the primaries.