What's wrong in OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the bottom line is that the mj problem is poorly managed by the state. They don't have enough people to visit the farms to insure compliance with the law and Chinese workers (according to a news report) are working a lot of the farms, three-wheelers racing up and down the dirt roads, gunfire is heard, neighborhoods in the country aren't' so quiet and peaceful as they were. There is no enforcement of the regulations and laws and Oklahoma is nowhere near the top in regard to enforcement.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is OK the largest producer of Marijuana and whose growing the crap?
I run a Branch the rents rental equipment to all sorts of customers. Forklifts, aerial equipment, dirt and earthmoving, compressor and generators, etc. All of our gear that has a battery has telematics on it. Part of the telematics is that it gives us GPS location on the unit and a satellite view of its location where we can scroll in and out as much as we like. Looking for a trencher today jsut north of the McAlester area we were trying to locate our unit. It was at a grow farm. We counted 96 separate green houses on one site. ******* crazy this is allowed. OK really ****** up their pot growing regulations and should be remedied asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I wanna know is who's smoking all this stuff. There's a pot shop on every corner, and you'll even see them right next door to each other. I also noticed that the billboards advertising their prices keep getting slashed. First the signs said 300 an ounce, then 200, and I saw a billboard the other day said 100! I also heard the license fees to grow it commercially have gotten crazy, so profit margins have to be down. Way down. If production costs are going up, prices are freefalling, and there's competition lurking in every mini mall, I mean how do they all make money? When you stop and think about the sheer volume of weed that's being smoked to support all these places it's mind boggling.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The OK marijuana authority is a drug cartel, and if you do the math there's no other explanation than most of the card holders being straight up drug dealers. I also think a lot of it has to be going out of state. I know up until recently Texas had pretty restrictive medical laws. I think dudes with cards were driving their limit of like eight ounces down to the Texas border and meeting up with some homeboys there to flip it for probably double or more. I mean, even if they got pulled over on I35 there's nothing the cops could do about it, as long as they stay in the state. So if you're driving like eight ounces of pot from OKC to Texoma, and doubling your money, that's gong to be like a grand for roughly six hours of work, if you can call it that. Do that seven days a week and holy smokes! Good luck explaining that to the IRS.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I wanna know is who's smoking all this stuff. There's a pot shop on every corner, and you'll even see them right next door to each other. I also noticed that the billboards advertising their prices keep getting slashed.
I remember a few years ago when there were vape shops on every corner, now the market has put a majority out of business.
If there's still this many dispensaries in 5 years I'll say something's fishy, otherwise I'll wait and see.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the edibles take a bunch more to make a smokable joint. The oils are pressed and rendered out of them. I don’t know the exact ratio because you can get them in different strengths. A tray of edibles may have taken an ounce or two of actual product.

Latest posts

Top Bottom