What's wrong in OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own home, but I get very irked when someone wants me to suffer their stink or support their need to have a puff to deal with the "difficulties" of life. It's like they forgot how to function before they could lean on that crutch.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your kidding right apparently you have never lived with or been around alcoholic.
There's a difference between being a someone who likes to have a buzz and raging alcoholics. Source: Got alcoholics on both side of my family and I have no problem putting the bottle down and away for weeks or even months. But I know people who act like they can't get through the day without chewing on HTC gummy bears.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a difference between being a someone who likes to have a buzz and raging alcoholics. Source: Got alcoholics on both side of my family and I have no problem putting the bottle down and away for weeks or even months. But I know people who act like they can't get through the day without chewing on HTC gummy bears.
Or having a drink.but yea both sides have there issues

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
drunk.fails_55962017_2308917006053074_8630649485313506313_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom