What's wrong in OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I was saying that in jest. I’ve been around alcoholism. In fact I’ve had my struggles with it. Been in treatment and in AA rooms. Seen people die from the disease. I unequivocally can say I’ve never heard one addict in either treatment or AA say they were there for pot. Not a single one. A few still smoke because they say it’s not ruining there lives and helps manage their real addictions. A few stay away from it knowing it could possibly make them slip back into their old ways and want to abstain. Either way, I don’t partake in neither pot nor alcohol, had enough of both in 30 years to last me the rest of the life I’m lucky to have.
Ok no problem my mom struggled for years with alcohol it’s pretty tough to watch. she died at 57 pretty young.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has been well known and documented for years that use of marijuana frequently leads to the use of more dangerous and addictive drugs.
It has been well known and documented for years that use of marijuana frequently leads to the use of more dangerous and addictive drugs.
I don’t necessarily believe that but that’s what they say

Latest posts

Top Bottom