what's wrong with this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
what's wrong with this
I only see two things wrong. First is a person who wants to die but is too cowardly to do it himself. My prayers go out to the cop and his family.
The second thing is see is the reporting. A Colt 1911 revolver?

Michael

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's wrong with it isn't the fact that he wanted to die, but the fact that he relied on someone else to do his dirty work for him.

If suicide is the only answer for an adult who truly understands the consequences, then so be it, I believe they have the right to end their life if they choose to. I think it's wrong to rely on somebody else to do it for you, save from suicide assistants (Kevorkian), including the police. They've signed up to take a life if the situation requires it in order to save the lives of others, but they're not in the business of attempted suicide. In these situations, not only do I feel for the family of the suspect, but also for the officers who felt like they were doing a good deed but found out they only took the life of someone too cowardly to do it themselves.

The other thing that's wrong with this is a 1911 revolver. I've never heard of these, but I bet the clips for them are expensive.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pdalbury.files.wordpress.com_2011_11_firearmsguide.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom