What's your favorite thing to cook on the grill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On my last anniversary I ordered lamb chops at a posh downtown establishment. The manager came by to ask how things were and I replied, "Delicious, there is nothing better than the raw flesh of a young animal."
Man, you just made me spew my just before bedtime milk!

Last edited:

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in Tulsa do you catch shark ? I do not think I have seen shark in the grocery store around OKC LOL.
I typically get it from White River fish market. I kind of discovered it's deliciousness by accident but it's my preferred meat to grill as it doesn't have much fat and doesn't get the grill on my boat super greasy.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not the greatest outdoor cook by any stretch but have my favorites.

Grill: Mostly use for basic dinners but nothing special.
Blackstone: Smash Burgers - So damn good and get lots of compliments.
Traeger: Smoked bologna, House Fried Rice. I just need to find a really good unique sauce for my fried rice. Something different other than just some worchestershire sauce.

You all are giving me some extra ideas to try.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like others here, I enjoy doing my own cooking of most anything. Over the years I have added to my deck cooking devices, last one being a griddle which has kinda taken priority. Over on the Smokingmeatforums.com web site I have a footer. I'll copy post it here.

Mallard Charcoal Grill/Bottom Smoker Up To The Grill Area/Side Area For Indirect, Propane Deep Fryer Side Basket, Smoken-it #2 Electric Smoker, 1970's Heavy Cast Aluminum Falcon Two Large Burner Propane Grill, Homemade Whiskey Barrel Cold Smoker for Raw Bacon, Cheese, Smoked Eggs, Small Burner to Add for a Jerky Dryer, Blackstone 36" Griddle, Turkey Fryer Burner for a Bass Pro 18" WOK, Big Pots to Boil Shrimp, Crawdads, Lobster, or Deep Fry a Turkey

Like my old 1972 H2 Kawasaki, If It Ain't Smoken, It Might Be Broken.

I rarely go out to eat, I can cook about anything at home. Not that mine is all that good, but I take advantage of sales and think I eat pretty well for my $ spent. So for the OP, I enjoy anything I can cook outside, hate having to use the stove or oven.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran on to a new treat off the Blackstone grill.
Put a tablespoon grated parmesan cheese on the grill, sprinkle with a little garlic powder and let it melt on high. (not the powdered cheese at the pizza place)
When the edges turn brown, scoop it up and put on a paper plate to cool.
It turns into a potato chip thing with a cheese flavor.
The next batch will be with some garlic powder, onion powder and some cayenne pepper to amp up the flavors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom