What's your favorite thing to cook on the grill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The right wing ain't for plebes bro.

But honestly, don't eat that crap. Nothing is more important than what you put in your body. Shop sales and buy local beef.

Should be able to get a quarter for around $7 a pound, that covers yer burgers and filet mignon
I bought a whole steer recently and have about $5 per lb invested in all of it. That may sound high for ground but steaks n roast are same.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You nailed it. I married a Chef/Nurse super mom. I am like you Terry, as breakfast is about my limit and could count on both hands that happened. I mentioned learning about a year ago, she told me stay the hell out the kitchen!

The one thing my wife allows me to do in the kitchen is make my own coffee and put my own microwave popcorn in the microwave.

Oh, but I can also make a decent peanut butter sandwich.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't realize we had so many oligarchs on osa. Only thing I can afford is some Bar-S mystery meat franks wrapped in white bread with a dollop of ketchup. FML:smash:
Quit spending all your money on hookers and booze!! You will live longer and eat better.... Just saying :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom