Which sign is more effective?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsOnlyMoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i197.photobucket.com_albums_aa264_JORDYSMOMSPHOTOS_291793_1688d6a09ed2b9e164f75e92e6526cf9491d.jpg

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anonymity is the best security. That said, I don't like advertising that I have firearms to anyone. Criminals are stupid but if they're aware you may have firearms it's just a matter of waiting until everyone leaves the house and break in and find them. Firearms have more street value than most electronics.

LRP

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anonymity is the best security. That said, I don't like advertising that I have firearms to anyone. Criminals are stupid but if they're aware you may have firearms it's just a matter of waiting until everyone leaves the house and break in and find them. Firearms have more street value than most electronics.

LRP

Agreed. ADT signs are pretty effective though.

ItsOnlyMoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

LRP

Agreed. Just thought it was funny.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's cute and all, but the ADT sign is actually more effective, for the afore mentioned reasons. Not saying I'd recommend trusting my life to monitoring rather than firearms, but I can't be home 24/7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom